How to improve your Aim in Valorant
In today’s article, you will learn how to improve your aim in Valorant so you can become a pro player. You will get all the tips and trick that will help you achieve that high professional level in Valorant
Check your Aim Settings:
One of the most important things, before you start training, is making sure your settings are accurate to help get you started. Some players don’t realize that the most important thing is your settings. Things could be not comfortable for you, and this can make shooting accurately very difficult. Mouse sensitivity is by far the most important thing for PC/ laptop gamers because you need it to be at your comfort level before practicing your shooting. Aiming will become much harder for you if your mouse is too sensitive or not sensitive enough. This can completely change your gameplay and could be a simple solution to your troubles with your aim. If you’re really close to getting to where you want to be, this could be a significant issue in your ability to level up.
Get Ready & Warmup:
Now we are ready for the warm-up. Before you play the most important and valuable thing you can do is to warm up. As surprising as this may be practicing your game sense, and your aim may improve your accuracy and get the shot you’re looking for. This may seem like a tedious task, but you will see significant improvements when players are moving quickly, and you can shoot them without a miss. Using different types of drills that force you to move from one target to another quickly will help create muscle memory. If you do this before you start to play for a minimum of 30 minutes, you will begin to build that muscle memory that will last and get you to the next level of your shooting abilities.
Using KovaaK to your advantage | How to improve your aim in Valorant
The best suggestion is to spend at least 30 mins per day practicing your aim. Some of the most prominent YouTubers suggest using KovaaK. KovaaK is excellent to practice if you’re playing on PC and is downloadable from steam and runs for about $8.56 USD. Although there is a cost, KovaaK is one of the best ways to improve your accuracy. This will not only increase your first shots but will also increase the speed of your shots. This will take your Valorant aim to an entirely different level. Some of the best players say that in as short as three weeks of training with KovaaK, you’ll see an increase not only your KovaaK scores but, it will completely change how you play Valorant.
Your skills aren’t the only thing that matter:
I have compiled three words for you outside of the training that will significantly help you improve every shot you take. Doing theses things will greatly help to improve your aim in Valorant.
- Crouching: Jumping and moving around is a great way to make yourself a difficult target from your enemy. The only problem with this is that it dramatically decreases your chances of shooting the perfect shot. Start by crouching to steady yourself and aim in just the right direction. This will increase your chances of hitting the target every single time.
- Weapons: Remember that the gun you hold has about 30% of your accuracy. If you’re holding something like an AWP (sniper), you will have a much better chance than if you have a silenced pistol.
- Game Senses: Make sure you keep playing at least 1-2 hours of games in Valorant to memorize the maps and the tricks to help you win every single fight.
- Confidence: Now that you’ve gone through these steps, you should have a lot more confidence when you go out and play. This will increase your kill to death ratio and help you win games.
How to Convert Your Sensitivity to VALORANT
In Valorant, to get your old sensitivity from different games, you need to divide or multiply your sensitivity by a certain number. Here is how you do it depending on the games you use to play.
- CSGO & Apex Legend / 3.18181818
- Overwatch / 10.6
- Raimbow Six Siege * 1.2
Valorant Pro player | Your aim is everything!
After reading this article, you should definitely understand why it’s important to improve your aim and practice your aim every day if you want to reach the professional level in Valorant.
Everything is possible in life. You just need to be prepared to sacrifice whatever it is to achieve what you want